Take the plunge and join PXD!
We support our expanding team of 50 to upskill by offering tailored internal training solutions as well as encouraging the completion of qualifications via nationally accredited training providers. Career advancement and internal growth opportunities are promoted – we encourage out team members to grow with us.
CURRENT JOBS AVAILABLE
FIFO from any Australian capital city!
Wage starting from $39 per hour
Are you ready to start your career in mining?
To apply, please complete the form below and upload your resume. Our Human Resources department will be in touch if you are successful for an interview.
PXD invests heavily in our approach to training, ensuring a capable and sustainable workforce. We partner with Assured Learning Australia to achieve national accreditation for the following qualifications:
- RII20915 Certificate II in Drilling Operations – Offsider
- RII31815 Certificate III in Drilling Operations – Trainee Driller / Driller
- RII40915 Certificate IV in Drilling Operations – Senior Driller / Supervisor
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – Supervisor
Additional training is delivered by PXD, including:
- First Aid – Supervisor, Driller, Trainee Driller, Offsider
- Fire Extinguisher – Supervisor, Driller, Trainee Driller, Offsider
- 4 x 4 Driver & Recovery – Supervisor, Driller, Trainee Driller, Offsider
- Work Safely at Heights – Supervisor, Driller, Trainee Driller, Offsider